Apprenda is an Open Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) stack for .NET that enables any organization to transform their existing infrastructure into a self-service cloud application platform. By decoupling applications from infrastructure and Developers from IT, Apprenda empowers organizations to achieve significant cost savings and massive productivity improvements that result in better business/IT alignment.
philly.NET Code Camp 2014 – Refactored!
Saturday and Sunday, June 21-22
Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA
Lots of code, just say no to slides!
- 20th Code Camp over 8 years
- Sessions cover both Microsoft and web related development technologies
- Expanding to two days for more learning.
- 12 hours of learning and networking
- 74 sessions by 60+ speakers (Sat 12:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, 6:00, 7:30) ( Sun 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00)
- 8 stages with HD video and audio
- 1,400 seats, many with tables (laptops welcome)
- Buffet dinner on Saturday and Brunch on Sunday
- Raffles and prizes at the end of each day
- Free valet parking and casino access
- Resort hotel discounts for travelers
- The official Twitter hash tag is #phillycc
- Moving to a large casino resort in suburban Philadelphia
- 40,000 sq ft presentation area all on same floor
- Theater style presentations with Hi-def 16x9 projectors, audio, stages
- Convention area seats up to 1,500 with a mix of row seating and tables
- Vendor area is conveniently located on same floor right next to sessions
- Wifi and charging stations available
- Radisson hotel complex with bars, restaurants, and casino access
- Wedding style buffets
- Free Valet parking
- Centrally located to PA turnpike and expressway
- Bus access to Amtrak, regional rail, and airport
- Close to mall and historic park, bring the family!
Our second 2013 Code Camp will be held at the Penn State campus in Abington, PA on Saturday, November 23 from 8:30-5:00. Detailed directions are on the Penn State web site. The agenda is set and general registration is sold out. Please join the wait list.
Our first 2013 Code Camp will be held at the Penn State campus in Abington, PA on Saturday, May 11 from 8:30-5:00. Detailed directions are on the Penn State web site.The Call for Speakers is now closed. Selected sessions are listed below.The Call for Sponsors is now closed. Please read this page for details.
Our second 2012 Code Camp will be held at the Penn State campus in Abington, PA on Saturday, November 17 from 8:30-5:00. Detailed directions are on the Penn State web site.
This special meeting will be held at the Montgomery County Community College Science Center Auditorium in Blue Bell, PA on Thursday, May 31 from 6:30-9:00.
Our first 2012 Code Camp will be held at the Penn State campus in Abington, PA on Saturday, May 12 from 8:30-5:00. Detailed directions are on the Penn State web site.
- Lots of code, just say no to slides!
- 8 hours of learning and networking
- 60 sessions by 60+ speakers (8:30, 10:00, 11:30/12:10, 1:40, 3:10)
- 12 tracks + Open Spaces Forum
- 600 seats with tables (laptops welcome)
- Breakfast, lunch (two groups), and afternoon snack
- Raffles and prizes after second lunch and closing
- Booster registration option for charity donations, parties, and prizes
- Easy parking
- Convenient hotels (TBD)
- After hours party (network with speakers and attendees)
- The official Twitter hash tag will be #phillycc. Use it when you tweet and search it to stay in the know.