Mahesh is an award-winning Software Architect and Author with 20 years of software development experience in building complete solutions using cutting-edge technologies. Mahesh is also a Microsoft Regional Director, 13-times Microsoft MVP, Founder of C# Corner, International Speaker, Author, Software Architect, and Startup Adviser.
Blockchain is one of the most talked technologies of year 2017 and 2018. This session covers basics of blockchain, who do we need it, how it works, and how developers can get started with it.
Do you have an idea or a startup? Don’t know how and where to start? This session covers from the idea to a successful launch of a startup and how to become successful.
1. Validate your idea
2. Find a co-founder
3. Build a team
4. Get an MVP Ready
5. Prepare a team of beta testers and early adpoters
6. Validate and refine
7. Get funding
8. Build a full-featured product
9. Build a board
10. Launch it
Mahesh is newly appointed as our Microsoft Regional Director where he just attended the Ignite Partner Conference. Come hear the latest news from the Microsoft channel.
- Understanding AR, VR, and Mixed-Reality
- What are Holograms and Holographic Computing
- Look at HoloLens and VR/AR Gadgets
- Why HoloLens is so costly
- What can I do with a HoloLens
- What do I need to build HoloLens apps
- Building a Simple HoloLens app
- Deploy and Test HoloLens app
- Role of Unity and HoloLens development
- HoloLens device demo