In this presentation Nick Berardi will be walking through Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, explaining the major pieces and how they may help you or your business get started with the massive scalability and industry leading features. There may even be some moments where you say, “I really need that now.” There will be plenty of time for questions, some come ready to ask them.
Nick is the President at Managed Fusion (managedfusion.com), a U.S.-based company that specializes in the fields of software architecture / development, usability engineering, and cloud-based computing initiatives with a strong focus on .NET, the Web, SEO, SEM, and Microsoft technologies.
- He co-authored the title “ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Website Programming: Problem – Design – Solution” published by Wrox.
- He maintains an active blog, Coder Journal (coderjournal.com), and does a lot of public speaking of web based approaches to software development, particularly evangelizing ASP.NET MVC, REST, and jQuery.
- He contributes to the open source project ELMAH (code.google.com/p/elmah/) which is an application-wide error logging facility.
- He developed URL Rewriter (urlrewriter.codeplex.com), a .NET model which handles URL rewriting and reverse proxying for IIS 6 and IIS 7.
- He developed Fluent Cassandra (fluentcassandra.com), a .NET library for interacting with the high scalable open source NoSQL database Cassandra.
To find Nick follow him on twitter @nberardi or contact him on his blog (coderjournal.com).