So you have been tasked with making that query faster. You know that indexes often can help with query performance, but how do you even start going about it.
Join Sebastian Meine, Ph.D. for this truly interactive session and discover how indexes in SQL Server work. After attending, you’ll be able to answer common index questions, like:
– Which columns should I add to my index?
– How many indexes should I add to my new table?
– Does the column order in my index have to match that in my query?
– Does it hurt to have too many indexes?
– When should I consolidate Indexes?
– Are there queries that get slower after I create an index?
But even more important, you’ll be able to explain how indexes are organized in SQL Server and what mechanism is responsible for the amazing performance gains you can achieve with them.
Don’t miss this unique session. Attend, and you might just turn into an indexing superstar.