Sold OutWhether you’re an ITPro or a Developer, this workshop is designed to give you real world experience learning PowerShell in depth.
This PowerShell Workshop is presented by 9 time Microsoft Award recipient Doug Finke and author of “PowerShell For Developers”, magazine articles (MSDN, Dr. Dobb’s, PowerShell Magazine, Microsoft’s Hey Scripting Guys, and Net Tuts+) and numerous PowerShell blog posts.
PowerShell is a key technology in Microsoft‘s strategy for automation and DevOps. Enabling agility, automation at scale and is fundamental to continuous delivery of your companies software and services.
* How long would it take your organization to deploy a change that involves a single line of code?
* Do you do this on a repeatable, reliable basis?
* What if you automated all the error prone steps in your day to day job? Could you get done faster?
The time from deciding that you need to make a change to having it in production is called cycle time.
Come learn how PowerShell makes this happen.
* Core PowerShell
* Functions, Scripts and Modules
* Flow & Control
* Serverless PowerShell and Azure Functions
* Tool Making in PowerShell
* PowerShell v6.0