The Internet of Things (IoT) may be a buzzword, but it’s also a reality. Connected devices are experiencing massive growth, and being able to play in the world of microcontrollers, sensors, motors, etc. will open up many opportunities for developers. Whether you’re interested in building embedded systems for industry, or creating your own hardware projects as a maker, the .NET Micro Framework provides the right combination of ease-of-use and power to get you on your way.
In this full day of training, you’ll learn everything you need to get started building apps for small devices, and making your own gadgets. Among the topics that will be covered are:
– An overview of devices used in IoT: Arduino, Espruino, mbed, and of course .NET Micro Framework-based devices.
– An introduction to .NET Micro Framework and .NET Gadgeteer
– Gadgeteer hands-on and deep dive.
– Breadboarding your own circuits for Gadgeteer
– Creating Gadgeteer Modules
– Communicating with IoT devices
Bring your curiosity and your maker ideas, for this fun and entertaining class.