At Booker, we are all about the success of the small business entrepreneur. Somewhere, in someone’s garage or in a small storefront on Main St., the next game changing business is being incubated! As Inc. Magazine’s “The Top Small Business Software for 2015”, Booker Software is passionate about helping small business succeed, and we are disrupting the ecosystem to make it happen! How? By providing small businesses with the same tools and technologies that are normally only available to large, multinational corporations.
We are totally focused on leveling this playing field, and we think we’re onto something. So do some of the world’s most prominent VC’s, including Bain Capital Ventures, Revolution Ventures, First Data, TDF Ventures, & Medina Capital,, who recently participated in a successful $35MM funding round. Our strategic partners include some of the world’s most prominent firms in serving Small Businesses and their consumers: First Data, InfusionSoft, Yelp, and Groupon.
Headquartered in New York City, Booker does business in over 70 countries around the world. With over 270 employees in 5 locations, including NY, California, Singapore, and new offices in Pennsylvania and at SkySong ASU Innovation Center in Scottsdale Arizona! Booker is expanding and looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Now is the time to be a part of the Booker Team! We have a new development center in Lansdale, PA (right off the I476 exit at Lansdale)
Sound interesting? We thought so. Read on…
As the Sr. Front End Web Application Developer, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of the Booker SaaS platform. This position is especially suitable for developers with 5+ years of experience looking to expand their skill-set and gain experience with cutting-edge technologies.
– Implement responsive Single Page Web Applications using Ember Framework and REST APIs
– Implement and Adhere to UI standards and best practices
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Help with code reviews
– Ability to work out engineering documentation when needed and perform unit testing on projects.
– Using, create consume Azure based RESTful api’s outputting JSON or XML
– Proven track record of building highly scalable, flexible cross-platform/device UI applications
– 2+ years of experience creating responsive websites using REST APIs
– Solid programming practices.
– 3+ years web development.
– Experience with Build and package management tools like nom, bower, grunt
– Experience with Responsive design framework
– Excellent communication skills
– Comfortable in an Agile Environment
– Microsoft Azure Cloud experience is a plus point
– Experience with Legacy ASP Web forms is a plus point
Go to www.booker.com to apply for this role!