Language Services Associates (LSA), one of the largest and fastest-growing professional language services providers in the world, is currently seeking a Developer to add to its team.
• Participate in analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software applications.
• Design and develop systems to support or enhance existing contact center applications, web applications, backed systems, localization management applications, and other home grown systems.
• Seek innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations from implementations.
• Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
• Analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identify alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer and network resources.
• Plan and execute software version upgrade releases.
• Identify, recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives.
• Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates.
• Participate in the product testing activities.
• Must have 5+ years experience in .NET including ASP.NET
• Must have 5+ years experience in T-SQL and .NET Entity Framework
• College degree or equivalent experience
• TFS or VS Online ALM
• MS SQL Admin
• Data Modeling
• MS Integration Services
• MS Analysis Services (or equivalent BI)
• SharePoint Administration
• SharePoint Workflows and Business Connectivity
• SharePoint Business Intelligence
• SharePoint Office On-line applications including MS Excel Power Pivots
• Azure Web Robes, Worker Roles, SQL etc.
• Ability to communicate and understand the needs of the end users.
This is an on-site position only.
LSA is fully committed to service excellence. LSA employees promise to approach every situation with a positive, can-do attitude, and strive to consistently deliver exceptional customer service support. Only candidates that fit into LSA’s can-do customer service culture will be considered for this position.
To apply: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=LSAWEB&cws=1&rid=204
LSA is an Affirmative Action Employer