Title: .Net Developer, 2 positions,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Philadelphia near PHL airport
Duration: 12 Months+
.Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebApi
Two candidates sought. One will eventually manage a team of 3 FTEs. The ideal candidate will have solid MVC and JQuery experience and will consistently deliver well-tested, highly dependable software consistent with our architecture and development standards.
We are at the beginning of a 12-month financial application rewrite using MVC with a possibility of Angular. The data layer is WebApi that exposes entity models via resources. The final application will be hosted in Azure with Office 365 as the authentication mechanism.
· Consistently delivers well-tested, highly dependable deliverables consistent with MVC and DDD architecture and development standards. Can learn new technologies in a reasonable timeframe.
· Demonstrates maturity as a professional; treats project timelines seriously; actively communicates unexpected issues; shares technical knowledge with others and works collaboratively; demonstrates effective time management skills to handle tight deadlines.
· Generally requires minimal supervision; possesses sufficient technical maturity and competence to regularly take independent actions or decisions within work scope.
· Is competent in multiple core .Net technologies and/or methodologies; demonstrates thorough understanding of the software development process
· Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills and can effectively relate system design and project issues to technical team and business users.
· Demonstrates strong ability to research and propose possible technical solutions to well-defined problems.
· Minimum of 5 years of software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.). Exposure to latest tools a plus
· Strong experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.Net, MVC 5 and Entity Framework or LINQ.
· Experience with at least 1 of the following: Owin, Authentication, Authorization, Single sign on, Security, OAuth 2.0.
· Strong OOPs, Design principles and RDBMS concepts
· Strong experience in Behavior Driven Design and Test Driven Development
· Strong experience in Restful Web services with JSON.
· Good organizational, oral and written communication and people skills
· Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
· Proficient at Web UI development in ASP.NET with Razor or Angular
· Proficient in JQuery, AngularJS and Bootstrap
· Familiarity with code versioning tools, we use Visual Studio Online
· Quick learner for complex business systems/rules
Contact Ken Lovely through this site or through our Philly.Net Meetup for more details or how to submit your resume.