Our first 2013 Code Camp will be held at the Penn State campus in Abington, PA on Saturday, May 11 from 8:30-5:00. Detailed directions are on the Penn State web site.The Call for Speakers is now closed. Selected sessions are listed below.The Call for Sponsors is now closed. Please read this page for details.
- Lots of code, just say no to slides!
- 8 hours of learning and networking
- 50 sessions by 50 speakers (8:30, 10:00, 11:30/12:00, 1:30, 3:00)
- 10 tracks
- 700 seats with tables (laptops welcome)
- Breakfast, lunch (two groups), and afternoon snack
- Raffles and prizes after second lunch and closing
- Booster registration option for charity donations, parties, and prizes
- Easy parking (Penn State map, park in F/G or M/N)
- After hours party at Miller’s Ale House (network with speakers and attendees)
- The official Twitter hash tag will be #phillycc. Use it when you tweet and search it to stay in the know.
- New this year: We are partnering with the conference vendor EventBoard to add full mobile device and Windows 8 App support. All sessions, evaluations, maps, and other Code Camp details will be available weeks before and the day of the event.
Download and print the agenda: Grid 2013-1
Click on the session name, track name, or speaker name for more details…